Tuesday 21 January 2014

A new begining!!!

I can't beeeelieve this!!!
I have just created a blog, my own blog!!!
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Its kinda funny because my sister usually says that I have a creative way of crafting words(while i don't really believe her like that)but then,I just know I have something to offer, and I will be heard.
So,who is Aloli?

Tobilola is a tall, beautiful,slim and light complexioned lady who loves God,enjoys hanging out with friends(I have few friends and most of them are usually busy when I'm free cos I work in factory,shift tins)
I'm the second born, second girl out of three children, I have an elder sis and a younger brother.
I love cooking.
Lemme stop here, because lately, I'm beginning to doubt my cooking abilities cos very few of my cooking turn out fantastic.
And worst still, I burn the food an the pot also......




Moving on,







 Dunno what else to say, but i will see you guys later.
Bye for now. cheers.













No comments:

Post a Comment